Tuesday 10 February 2009

WORLD SUSTAINABLE PALM OIL CONFERENCE

After this most interesting Conference where I was guest of
The Chairman, Dato Dr Michael Yeoh
of ASLI based in Kuala Lumpur Malaysia
we took time out to relax at The Royal Garden
and talk about plans for other projects in publishing
and maybe even some travel later in the year
Since then I have travelled more again,
in November to Opporto, for a week
in December, Barcelona for a week
and in January, Biarritz,
to which I will return in March

**************************
Each visit is interesting in its own way
as I know all of those countries very well
over many years
and so it has been for me
a spendid reappraisal of Europe and one which I am enjoying immensely
before I return to New York in May

Hoping to see old friends again the special one being Frederick B Wittemore of Morgan Stanley
Former President of The Pacific Basin Economic Council
who I first met when I was presenting my book
Malaysia Terima Kasih as the Official book of Malaysia and that Conference in Auckland
Posted by Picasa

No comments: