Monday 9 February 2009

Hari Raya at Jom Makkan

My new book Labuan in London
which was launched by Datuk Aziz the Malaysia High Commissioner
in Hertfordshire at The Merdeka Celebration attended by about 5,000 people
With Zain the Director of Malaysiakitchen
the Malaysia Government programme to introduce Malaysia food overseas
which now has one restaurant in Japan
and this one his Restautrant Jom Makan in Pall Mall London
enjoyed
as I have many time Hari Raya
the Malaysia celebration
for once ..for me..not in Kuala Lumpur where I usually enjoyed the social
life of the country

I am Hosting a Malaysia Dinner on 11th March with Special Guest Sir Patrick Comack FSA MP
at The Civil Service Club where I have been Member for many years
and Zain is helping with it by providing the excellent food for which
Malaysia is famous
Posted by Picasa

No comments: