Sunday 15 February 2009

South of France memories

My recent visit to Biarritz
encouraged me to find photographs from my earlier
visits...................... and this is from
a sunny time when I stayed in Monte Carlo, Menton
and other delightful places on the French Riviera
...........however my
January stay in Biarritz gave me as much pleasure in colder,
blustery, days with the Atlantic ocean pounding on the rocks
near to the old Port
as I had sitting here on the waterfront in
summer sun
I have always loved France
and now enjoy being able to visit
on short flights
instead of the long ones I had to take
from New Zealand and Malaysia
now I show my book A TRIP TO PARIS
to the amusement of the locals
which is what I hoped would happen
to this
........................essay in humour..................................................
Posted by Picasa

No comments: