Tuesday 10 February 2009

MY Online Diary

After I spoke at a Conference in Cambridge I was asked by quite a large number of
people for the details of my website......I had to explain that I am an Advisor..... I do not advertise
and that I did not have a website and as then had no plans
to start one
However afterwards I thought that maybe all of those people might send emails to me
and if they did I would not be able to reply to all
l


which might be considered to be quite unfriendly.... then I read in The Times, my favourite morning occupation is reading this,
of a weblog...It seemed to be quite simple to organise...and I thought that I could do this.....
I could have an online Diary..... as I have every day for myself....
at least one..sometimes many ....with books ..articles ...drawings.. notes.... in
and then I could tell those interested to look at my Diary online
which is what I now do
and now I know that it is read ...as last week I was told... "You have not kept your Diary up to date",
and so whilst I have travelled in Europe I have not ..and during the last few days I have tried
and still am trying, to rectify that...so that those who care can see my work and know something of my plans
for new books, travel, Exhibitions, Talks...and sometimes, as for 11th March a nice Dinner to be enjoyed by all who come
My first visitor photographed in my Diary was AGKader...on the day that we met at the Merdeka Celebration
when I lunched with His Excellency the Malaysia High Commissioner, Datuk Aziz.......
so it is fitting that on my right next to me now on the Balcony of

The High Commission in Belgrave Square
at another Merdeka Celebration
is
A G Kader now my Publisher just over one year later of two of my books
'A TRIP TO PARIS' AND 'LABUAN'

Posted by Picasa

No comments: