Tuesday 10 February 2009

Sir Patrick Cormack FSA MP


Sir Patrick is my special guest at my
Malaysia Dinner on 11th March at The Civil Service Club in Great Scotland Yard London
I am busy at the moment inviting those with an interest in Malaysia,
and those who will enjoy an evening of interesting conversation to my Dinner
This is so delightful to think of the many people who might come,
perhaps some who are simply not well known to me,
those I have met at other Dinners
will join mine
at the time of this photograph, Sir Patrick came to launch with me, my 5th book,
A TRIP TO PARIS'
at Wombourne village Council Chamber,
the village which I had drawn for that book
**********************************
At the Malaysia Dinner guests will receive a signed copy of my later book
'LABUAN'
about the island which I enjoyed visiting many times
where I was guest of The King of Malaysia, The Prime Minister,
The Chief Minister of Sabah, and many others.
I will have an Exhibition also of my first Malaysia book Malaysia Terima Kasih and other works
from that country to which I was Bilateral Aid Advisor for New Zealand and Malaysia Governments
and Consultant to Malaysia Airlines producing also the Official book of the country
Posted by Picasa

No comments: