Friday 20 February 2009

DRAWINGS OF MY CHILDHOOD PLACES


My third book DRAWINGS OF MY CHILDHOOD PLACES
also found a home in the main window of Fagins
which showed it at the MERRY HILL CENTRE DUDLEY
and in its other four shops in the Midlands
In the window my framed drawing of Saint Augustines Church
was surrounded by my books
and for four weeks those of other Midlands authors
I had a book signing meeting many people who knew the region and
appreciated my illustrations
It was an excellent start for the book
which like Malaysia Terima Kasih was exhibited around the world
by The British Council
and is in The United Nations
I personally presented it at his request to Dr Boutros Boutros Ghali Secretary General The United Nations
Drawings of my childhood places ......launched at Himley Hall Dudley............


Posted by Picasa

No comments: