Wednesday 18 February 2009

Conservative Association Dinner & Talk

I was invited by Margaret Measham to be After Dinner Speaker
and so Christopher Durden and myself shared an excellent table with Margaret
and her guests
at Birmingham Perry Barr
A documentary is being produced about my work, life, paintings, drawings, books,
following the excellent video made by Wendy Lloyd for The Express and Star newspaper
last year........ which can be seen online
I was just waiting for the call that it was time for me to speak
as Christopher, who is filming these events, had already set his camera
He filmed my Exhibition and Talk at Dudley, and a week or so ago at Norton History Group and will on 11th March
film the Talk at the MALAYSIA DINNER , which I am hosting at
The Civil Service Club London
11th March
Posted by Picasa

No comments: