Sunday 22 February 2009

Victoria and Adam


Firstly my Client, he and I, photographed by The Birmingham Post and Mail
leaving a private fim showing
I was Account Executive, one of my Clients being Moss Empires theatre owners
he appeared at the BIRMINGHAM HIPPODROME
and I was the Executive handling its Publicity and Press Relations
...........with a central Birmingham Advertising Agency.....
Soon Adam became my boyfriend
and we dodged the fans every night
after his Show
In Sheffield we disappeared into the country
dining there with musician John Barry...He was the top popstar of the day, then actor,
He came to a film Premiere later which I hosted at The Savoy for a film and Cinema Goup
Acting was always his interest,
a very nice unassuming person
he loved my drawings and the music which I liked
which was not the pop music of the day
in fact until his first rehearsal I had never heard him sing
Adam Faith became well known on television as Budgie
Posted by Picasa

No comments: