Sunday 15 June 2008

A trip to Paris

The formal launch of my latest book
A trip to Paris
by Sir Patrick Cormack FSA MP
on 23rd May
enabled me to invite a number of people whom I knew, to see some of my paintings, drawings photographs and books
.............................................................................................................
One person who has not appeared in the pictures, because she was behind the camera,
was Gail, who with her husband Chris Smith,
owns the Village Voice magazines which circulate in Wombourne,
Himley and other nearby villages
Gail had earlier visited me to see my books, writing and illustrations, for other journals and newspapers
and she took the pictures which I have used,
one of which has already been seen in The Dudley News newspaper article on 11th June
I am delighted with such an excellent record of this, for me, very special day
This photograph was taken during a different visit,
one of many which I have made to this
elegant city
I hope that my 'Trip to Paris' is shown in Paris soon....
...................................................................................
so that French people can enjoy my lighthearted look at their city which I have enjoyed visiting
so much
Posted by Picasa

No comments: