Tuesday 3 June 2008

A trip to Paris book launch Wombourne

Before Sir Patrick arrived
at my formal book launch and exhibition in Wombourne, myself and some of my guests
were able to talk together
and it was nice to be able to show them my books and paintings
and also the prints which had been produced from my orginals
which I have enjoyed preparing for this event
These were new to some of my guests
however those like Mark, from Bonhams, and Margaret, have seen some at my home previously
I have not had a collection on show in the Midlands for some years
so this was new and very pleasant for me also..................................................
I had drawings of Wombourne Kingswinford Dudley Himley Bridgnorth Pensnett .....
as well as my overseas work................behind us is the pastel Pungas which I exhibited for
Sir Paul Reeves Governor General of New Zealand ....................................

in this picture Rev Paul Brown Wombourne Church, Margaret Lee who has recently retired from BUPA,
Joan Oakley of the Townswomen's Guild and Norton History Group are on my right and
Mary Bond Chairman Wombourne Council and Mark Hannam Bonhams complete this group on my left
......................
I hope that they will come to see my next Exhibition also.................
I will be giving a talk and a display of some of my work requested by Joan Oakley
for The Townswomen's Guild on the 4th of July in Stourbridge
Posted by Picasa

No comments: