Thursday 28 January 2010

Motor racing

Mohd Fauzi , Chairman of MOFAZ and I met at Donington two years ago
when his son was racing in the Renault World Series
I had been invited by Fairuz when we met at the Merdeka Celebration
in Hertfordshire
He was delighted to find that I had an interest in racing

I am pleased now that Malaysia is involved with the world famous British name of Chapman,
the racing firm Lotus .........
and that Fairuz is a team driver in Formula 1

I drove a Lotus Elan many years ago and still recall its excellent handling on some bumpy
country roads in Worcestershire

In a short time his expertise has moved into the top ranks of the racing world........
and I hope to see him again soon..as I was away last year when I was told of his
meeting at Silverstone......................................................
Posted by Picasa

No comments: