Sunday 3 January 2010

Bonhams... Knowle Solihull UK and The Greswolde

Bonhams Knowle Solihull
Some years or ago I met Mark Hannam.... Senior Valuer
of Bonhams Fine Art Valuers and Auctioneers
we have kept in close contact ever since
as Bonhams recommend my Talks and Exhibitions...
introducing my work to many people including
The Conservative Party... Bantock House... The National Widows Federation
and discussions led to my breakfast meeting with Bonham's Director in
Madison Avenue
New York...................................

and maybe to a development of our Asian experiences
sometime in the future

this is a very pleasant relationship and one which I am delighted
to encourage...and so each time
Mark and I ..or his colleagues, discuss our various
activities

We find perhaps more common interests
in the Arts

with Wendy Lloyd who interviewed and filmed me for The Express and Star newspaper
we lunched at the
Greswolde Hotel in Knowle near to Bonhams old and beautiful building in this attractive village
Posted by Picasa

No comments: