Saturday 30 January 2010

Kuala Lumpur home

I could not return to K L without visiting many time what used
to be my home
my 28th floor view of the city featured in my
book which was the Official book of Malaysia
This was the Kuala Lumpur Hilton
now Crowne Plaza
still a place where Cabinet Ministers speak at meetings
and where the view from the pool
is now not so green, as many more high rise buildings
feature in
the City
However I enjoyed
meetings, lunches and simply resting after them in The
Crowne Plaza..it still has a special place in my thoughts......
and some of the Staff are ones who knew
me from the time when I lived there
overlooking ..as I then said..the growing City...
I was right ....of course

it is now much developed
bringing more prosperity to Malaysia
Posted by Picasa

No comments: