Sunday 3 January 2010

London Royal Commonwealth Society


I have stayed at and visited for meetings
The Royal Commonwealth Society
in Northumberland Avenue
close to Trafalgar Square, for many years
In 2009 at one visit I saw Dr Mahathir former Prime Minister
of Malaysia whose guest I had been a few times
and this time I went to see Lord Malloch Brown fomerly head of the UNDP
now based in England as and Advisor
He and I spoke after his talk
and discussed possibilities for my work in England
..........................................................................................................
After his recommendations I spoke with
The
Commonwealth Parliamentary Association
and The Commonwealth Business Council

At my second conversation I was invited back to Kuala Lumpur
to attend the Islamic Banking Forum
with the CBC, The Lord Mayor of London and UKTI

No comments: