Saturday 10 May 2008

Dudley News, my new Paris book

The Dudley News article recently featured my new book
'A trip to Paris'
which will have its general launch on 23rd May in Wombourne

I have drawings of the village in this book,
which is a lighthearted look at a visit of a few days,
shown through my drawings,
when I took my nephew.

This holiday was a present from me to him for his 15th birthday,
and a few of my firends who lived in Paris
spent time with us.

We both were happy to be tourists
in this city, which I always enjoy, whether I am there
working on a book, as I was when I visited at the same time as
the Malaysia Prime Minister and his party.. then
some of us had dinner at the Cafe which I sometimes go to
after visiting the Opera, or when I have other projects to pursue.

This time, my French and Malaysian friends chose the venue,
and I seem to recall that my nephew enjoyed the
sophisticated places chosen for us,
and of course the excellent food
......................................................................................................................
For me, it was a change to be his guide, to one of my favourite places

Posted by Picasa

No comments: