Tuesday 15 December 2009

The Malaysia Minister of Tourism Dinner

Just as I returned from new York
I was invited to Ng Yen Yen's Dinner
with her was Dt Victor Wee Chairman of Tourism who I already knew
Jimmy Choo,
then a surprise Soo Min Yeoh who I have known since early 80's when she and I..
also her brother Dt Francis Yeoh and I went out together in Kuala Lumpur
Soo Min often came to my suite at the Hilton in the evening and later
she came to my Seminar Corporate Image of Malaysia
at Club Mediterranee Cherating
with a mutual friend Dt Zainal Abidin
It was a special treat..a surprise for us both as we sat at adjoining tables
Jimmy came again, as he did when I first met him, like myself to support the
Malaysia Cabinet Minister's event
which was as is usual a great delight and success
Posted by Picasa

No comments: