Friday 25 April 2008

Victoria at Bonhams Knowle

Some time ago I met Mark Hannam Senior Valuer at Bonhams
we talked about fine art, my paintings and books, broadcasts, and since that first meeting Bonhams have recommended me
as a Speaker to clients and others.
This is an association which I value highly, and in which the Chairman Robert Brooks has shown an interest

Having visited Knowle and enjoyed meeting others
I am impressed to find such expertise and business acumen together
in a pleasant working environment

My own artistic and Advisory experience enables me to
appreciate and work in different spheres, sometimes where visual communication is highly important, and aids
the understanding of complex ideas.
Through this association Bonhams have enabled others to share
some of these experiences
from my work in the United Kingdom and overseas


VICTORIA & MARK


Sometimes these cover the serious aspects of my work
and occasionally the lighthearted ones
both seem to stimulate lively debate
and I look forward to meeting more of the Bonhams family
as I accept invitations to visit London and New York,
the former this weekend
My acceptance of invitations to places in Asia and Australasia may not take place just yet
as I enjoy the late arrival of spring in Worcestershire
Posted by Picasa

No comments: