Wednesday 16 April 2008

Cambridge Malaysia Forum


I read recently a message from a reader of my Diary
who commented about Malaysia Airlines, which was my Client.
I still enjoy meeting these old friends, and sometimes making new ones when they come to England

At The Cambridge Malaysia Forum last October
at Cambridge University I spoke of my invitation to Malaysia by the Government,
my Advice to Malaysia, my current observations,
and of my work as Bilateral Aid Advisor to New Zealand and Malaysia Governments,
which resulted in my Advisory work to the
Board of Malaysia Airlines
many talks, a Seminar, and my book Malaysia Terima Kasih
which has been presented around the world by myself, and Malaysia
It has been Exhibited internationally at many Conferences, Exhibitions,
by The British Council and is in The Photographers Gallery.

At lunch, I talked with Dato Azman Mohtar Managing Director Khazanah Nasional
and enjoyed a conversation with Dr Munir Majid Chairman of Malaysia Airlines,
shown in this photograph,
he, of course, knew my old friend, the previous Chairman,also Chairman of Petronas,
and the Adviser to Prime Minister Mahathir, who was with me when my book
was launched on televison and in front of many others at The Hilton Kuala Lumpur
where I lived for over a year, as I travelled around Malaysia for my Seminar at Club Mediterrannee
and my Malaysia book.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: