Wednesday 16 April 2008

Starbucks Southend on Sea

I was quite determined, in spite of the very wintry weather to
have some drawings of my three week Exhibition in Southend on Sea.
I was at the Library Gallery each day, so had only
Sunday to achieve this.

The first drawing which I did, was of Starbucks, in the town centre
and while I was drawing, people stopped to look and talk.
Two people, I am pleased to say, also stayed and one of them took photographs, and Jac De Vries sent this, and others to me
I am delighted to have this excellent photograph of that day, which now lets my friends know that I do not always sit on warm, sunny beaches to draw for my books and Exhibitions.....

So many thanks to Jac and I hope to meet him and others who were friendly
during my stay
particularly Michael Taverner
and Sandra Cavalier


Posted by Picasa

No comments: