Friday 9 December 2011

Malaysia Dinner

Ng Yen Yen the Minister of Tourism Malaysia
held a London Dinner
I was pleased to meet there a friend Jimmy Choo
...who, like myself encourages people to visit his home country..
...................................................... I now have 3 home countries as New Zealand also gave me a passport
Malaysia invited me and gave me a special invitation card to that country..
and for a long time I commuted 3 ways
Kuala Lumpur ..London...Auckland...
now that I am almost recovered from the accident in New York I am not sure where is next..
I will have to wait to see which invitation arrives..as I always have..
I have missed 3 Conferences including 2 Summits in Indonesia
very sadly, as I was not allowed to fly..
.first I must launch my International Art book..at Le Cafe Grande..
then see what I might do afterwards
Posted by Picasa

No comments: