Monday 6 April 2009

Labuan the book from the island

After I was hosted in the island of Labuan
many times
by Dr Mahathir, first... then ..The King Iskander,
The Chief Minister of Sabah and many others

I wrote down many of my thoughts
took a great number of photographs........ completed two books
then left........ as I had so many commitments
and invitatons ....and
the one which I did accept was from The New Zealand Government to go to
THE UNITED NATIONS

...........and so all my work was packed away .............
then recently when the High Commissioner Datuk Aziz asked me about a second Malaysia book
...one of many such enquiries...................... I decided that the small one on Labuan .....
updated of course.............. could be published
on 11th March I gave copies to all of my Guests at My Malaysia Dinner ..including Sir Patrick Cormack
I met Edward Savarimuthu ..Media Secretary to the Minister of Foreign Affairs Malaysia at the RCS
and after we had looked at my
Official book Malaysia Terima Kasih................I presented him with a copy of LABUAN..........

Posted by Picasa

No comments: