Wednesday 27 February 2008

A trip to Paris book launch

My new book
A trip to Paris
will be launched this week at Southend on Sea Library Gallery
where my Exhibition closes
on Saturday 1st November
This picture book records a visit made with my nephew for his 15th Birthday
we toured the Left Bank
stayed near The Sorbonne, visited my Malaysian and French friends
sampling the food and atmosphere of one of my favourite cities.. which I have visited many times for
holidays and for my work
each day we saw something new.. and for me it was a delight to see the tourist places
like the Eiffel Tower
and also to revisit my favourite spots
enjoying Monmartre



I think that Jason enjoyed meeting my friends and going out for dinner
in some of Paris's nicer restaurants..................
I hope to show this to people in Wombourne later...
as it also records
some of the aspects of that village its Church and the village green..
where cricket can still be enjoyed on a summer's day ....
Posted by Picasa

No comments: