Tuesday 8 January 2008

Opening Waitakere Arts Centre

With The Governor-General .. The Opening was very crowded, we were talking about my
New Zealand book, which he just asked me about
and he said he hoped to see it soon

I had replied that this one seemed to be constantly interrupted......
unlike the Malaysia one.. on which I had been able to focus
from start to a 14 month finish

It was a bit like this.. many interested people..
even in New Zealand... one can have crowds..
if the event is an exciting new venture which this
Arts Centre was..
in Titirangi which is noted for its Arts and many crafts.. particularly pottery
he made a joke about the distractions, .................
.......and one of the many cameras flashed ..........................
of which he knew I had many, when I returned
to New Zealand...................... Sir Paul Reeves had previously been Archbishop of New Zealand
Posted by Picasa

No comments: