Tuesday 8 January 2008

a New Zealand day

Today............ I decide that I enjoy preparing for an Exhibition
almost as much as I do having one..............
meeting people, hearing their comments, hopefully enjoying all
as I now select, the paintings, look at photographs, other things have to be put aside
but today is a special day for some New Zealanders,
and those with close connections, like myself, here in England.............

as this evening Helen Clark the Prime Minister will speak to a gathering in the
Houses of Parliament, hosted by Austin Mitchell MP.......................
She will see, as we all do, the contrast between the English ancient house
and the still modern Beehive.. I shall be exhibiting my pastel of that too...
.. and this one Pungas
which normally sits about my mantel at home
which I showed for Sir Paul Reeves Governor- General opening of the
Waitakere Arts Centre in Aucklnd..... I had previously presented him with my book
Malaysia Terima Kasih
Posted by Picasa

No comments: