Tuesday 27 March 2012

My Christchurch book.... as yet incomplete in NZ UK NEWS

 I started this book in my right hand  long ago with much encouragement from good people who I knew. The Managing Director Saatchi & Satchi, two Director Partners of my Accountants Ernst & Young, the Director of Canterbury Manufacturers Association, Director The Chamber of Commerce and the Directors of NZ I Corporation..New Zealand Insurance..as I was its Consultant working from Christchurch......it was an unfortunate time in my life, after a few months my father died in England ..I returned home and 7 months later my mother died also..and I had no thoughts of going anywhere..eventually I did return, and in Auckland an old friend Michael Guy was publishing the book
The best of New Zealand ..I agreed to be his Consultant..and I illustrated his book...  now Christchurch also is in chaos.. and I hope that one day the many drawings, photographs & writing may help in its restoration as I have a little already
M
y  Cathedral drawing was used by myself and NZI as a Christmas card
Posted by Picasa

No comments: