Wednesday 21 April 2010

Victoria with Director General Tourism Indonesia

Last year I was the Guest of The Director General of Tourism of Indonesia and
The Ambassador, at a 3 day event at The Horniman Museum and in the City..........Sapta Nirwander and I had a long meeting where we talked about my invitations to Indonesia from The New Zealand Government............
and the invitation for me to produce the Official book of Indonesia from
the Head of the Indonesia Mission to New Zealand

Now a almost a year later I am delighted to see
what he has achieved at Harrods...where my English books were sold
For a month Indonesia shows its lifestyle and expertise to the discerning visitor
I am delighted to be the Guest of the Republic of Indonesia
Posted by Picasaonce again ..here with Sapta Nirwander at Harrods

No comments: