Monday 9 November 2009

The best of New Zealand

I was, when I returned to New Zealand, asked by Michael Guy,
an old friend, if I would like to be his Consultant, and illustrate his
third edition of
The best of New Zealand

It was nice working with Michael, as we had discussed the possibility
of my producing a book with him
Whilst this is not ..all..my book
it is a very nice combination of his writing and publishing
expertise, my own, and my drawings ........
He selected the subjects and I had great fun
undertaking his suggested illustrations
This book sold widely in New Zealand, USA and maybe, but
I am not sure in Asia ..as Michael was, like myself, quite at home there too.........
Wherever he is now..I hope that one day he will see this copy
on my antique Japanese table..
Posted by Picasa

No comments: